Solid, secure IT for every organisation
You don’t have to be a large organisation to have reliable, cost-effective IT. Our service desk provides accessible technical support right when you need it, without all the hassle of having to manage an internal team.
How it works
When you contact our service desk, we will log your request and assign a technician to the case. We will then diagnose the issue and determine whether it is best resolved by telephone, email, secure online remote access or an on-site visit from a field technician.
You can choose between a casual support arrangement or a service contract with priority support and a guaranteed response time. You can even mix both types of service so that your most critical IT functions receive optimum cover.
- Improved reliability of your IT infrastructure
- No need for in-house IT support, or we can work alongside your existing team
- Pay only for the service you need
- No training or supervision burden
- Access to a broader skillset than would be available in-house (desktop technician through to senior Microsoft-certified engineer)
- Business hours support, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
- Extended hours support by arrangement
- Customised support options available
- Fluent English-speaking technicians
- Accessible by email or telephone
- Resolution by secure online remote access where possible
- On-site support when required
- Issues that can’t be resolved quickly are promptly escalated to a senior engineer
- Skilled in Windows and Mac
- Track your current and past issues via our website
Please contact us to discuss how our service desk can help you to obtain the most from your IT resources.