Our internationally-accredited business analysts can help your organisation to significantly increase productivity, improve quality, reduce wasteful rework, and lower the costs of doing business. Our team has years of combined experience in Timor-Leste, the United Kingdom, Australia and Malaysia.
What is business transformation?
Business transformation is a change management strategy. It aligns the people, processes and technology of an organisation more closely with its strategy and vision.
Solutions may include:
- Strategic planning
- Policy development
- Business process engineering / improvement
- Organisational change
- Software development
Our business analysts
Our Timor-based lead Business Analyst, Brett Lester holds a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) and Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from Murdoch University in Perth, Australia (2007). He also has the following current certifications from BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT (UK):
- PRINCE2 Project Management Practitioner, licence # 00286457
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
- BCS Certificate in Business Process Modelling
Brett is also an AgilePM Project Management Practitioner, accredited by APMG International.
- Project management – all of our project managers are accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT (UK).
To find out more about our business analysis consultancy services, please contact us.