Robust solutions built to withstand harsh local conditions
Building or refreshing a corporate network doesn’t need to be an expensive or difficult exercise. Our technical leaders, Naythan Dawe and Brett Lester, have years of experience in corporate IT from small business to enterprise level. We design our solutions to withstand failure by building redundancy into our networks and using virtualisation technologies from leading vendors including VMware, Veeam and Microsoft.
We guarantee that all equipment and software that we supply is genuine. We directly import everything that we supply, and we carefully choose our suppliers from the most respected vendors in Australia, North America, Europe and Asia.
We maintain the following strategic partnerships:
- Microsoft Partner
- VMware Partner – Professional Solution Provider
- Cisco Partner
- Meraki Partner
- Bitdefender Gold Partner
- GFI Partner
- Veeam Partner
- Exclusive Timor-Leste distributor and authorised in-country warranty centre for PowerShield power quality solutions
Our management team
Brett Lester, Lead IT Project Consultant, Co-Founder
Brett is an accredited business analyst with considerable business improvement and project turnaround expertise. Much of his experience was gained in publicly listed companies in the Australian information technology and telecommunications sectors, and he has also worked in the United Kingdom and Malaysia.
Brett holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) from Murdoch University, Perth, Australia (2007).
Brett has the following current programme and project management accreditations:
- MSP Practitioner Certificate in Programme Management, accredited by AXELOS, reg # 00393508
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate in Project Management, accredited by AXELOS, reg # 00286457
- AgilePM Agile Project Management Practitioner, accredited by APMG International, reg # 2000617706
He is a Professional Member of BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT and the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), and holds the following current certifications:
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Process Modelling
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering
- ITIL Foundation, accredited by AXELOS
For more information, please see Brett’s LinkedIn profile.
Naythan Dawe, Chief Technical Officer, Co-Founder
Naythan is an IT infrastructure engineer with extensive experience in network design and deployment in organisations ranging from small businesses through to enterprise level. He specialises in Windows Server and VMware virtualisation technologies.
Naythan holds Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), VMware Certified Professional (VCP) and ITIL certifications.
For more information, please see Naythan’s LinkedIn profile.
About our name
According to Greek legend, the halcyon was a bird that would fly into a storm to calm the winds and the seas to create tranquillity. It describes precisely what we do in information technology. The spelling variation that we use localises our name for Tetun speakers. The halcyon’s modern descendant is the kingfisher, and the species native to Timor-Leste inspired the colours in our logo.